Oh Hi there! 👋🏻
Been a while folks! Hope you had a great week
Welcome to the #2 edition of our newsletter 🏆
Let’s begin… Shall we? 🙌
We’re busy being social 🤝
Now, let’s talk about what’s new in Contlo Platform🥂
Monitor Campaign performance on the go from Mobile
Yay!! Now you can get access to all your Campaign Analytics, Automation Analytics & form reports at the touch of your fingers. Intercom interaction also available on mobile…
That is not all…
- Now you can preview email content sent in both campaigns and automations
- We did tonnes of improvements in the Email editor including in recommended and abandon product blocks. You can do things like show products in compact view or change the size of product images.
- You can clone automations with click of a button
- We have added more capabilities to track users with 0 and first party data
- Lot of improvements in Web push including seeing a preview of push notification
- Granular time and date based Analytics for automation
New updates you’ll see soon…
- Embedded & Flyout forms – Do more with your forms!
- Custom fields in Forms – Get more zero and first party data, enrich your customer segments and take your personalization to the next level!
- AB Testing in campaigns – Discover what your customers are loving more… Increase you email engagement by up to 30% with Split A-B testing!
- WhatsApp Campaigns – Sh*t is about to get real!!! You will soon be able to send stand-alone campaigns on WhatsApp
Some (unsolicited) advise! 😋… But seriously you got to implement these.
🛒 Abandoned cart emails can recover 15% of what would have otherwise been lost revenue. In some cases, implementing an abandoned cart email has increased online business revenue by 50% and recovered hundreds of thousands in sales
👕👖⌚ Up-sell and cross-sell emails are sent to customers who purchased an item. The goal is to sell them additional products and increase your store’s AOV. According to the BlueCore study, these types of emails typically have a 0.55% conversion rate, with a 6.84% click-to-conversion rate.
🎁 Promotional emails can be used in multiple ways for a variety of customers. You may have a site-wide discount to tell your customers about. Maybe you launched a new product line and you want to give your email list first access to the goods, or maybe you’re offering special incentives during the holiday season.
⭐ Customer loyalty and re-engagement emails focus on building a relationship between you and the customer. While all emails should have an element of a reciprocal exchange, these emails focus on building a stronger bond with a customer and winning back customers who haven’t purchased from your store in a specific timeframe.
👑 Winback emails! You’ve seen these emails in your inbox before. These are the “We’ve missed you” headlines that come through after you haven’t shopped with a particular brand in a while.
For Ecommerce merchants, customer data is highly fragmented spread across the app /platform sprawl and as D2C brands invest more and more in customer experience – customer data becomes even more critical and how brands put it to use becomes the key differentiator.
With the Cambrian explosion of specific ecommerce apps and tools, Ecommerce focussed CDP or Customer Data Platform have become table stakes in the D2C game now.
They give merchants the holy grail of Customer 360-degree view. We have put together 💡 5 reasons – ⚡ Why a Customer Data Platform (CDP) is a must-have for ecommerce businesses⚡ of all sizes, and how it will benefit early adopters in a long run.
If you are reading this, thanks for staying with us throughout the content!
Hence we conclude this newsletter here!
Can’t wait to be back with more exciting updates ⚡️ and Kick-ass updates curated just for you!!
Don’t forget to hit the follow button on Twitter and LinkedIn. We would love to hear your feedback and help you out with anything around Ecommerce. Please feel free to write back and connect with us 🙂